The image picks up very well and gives a beautiful look🐱
Christmas sweater and snowflakenails 💚❄💚❄💚
I used @bornprettystore stamping plate for this mani 💚
Snow ❄❄❄ for #nailartchallengedec 💙❄💙❄💙
Products used: ♡ @daily_charme Snow flake charm ❄❄❄ A glamorous charm ❄ perfect for the holidays ❄
The charms are reusable and are curved on the back to fit the surface of your nails.💙
♡ @daily_charme Aurora Unicorn flake, beautiful iridescent flake that color shifts shades of rainbow colors! Try it over different base colors for different looks, gloss topcoat it or matte topcoat it, the possibilities are endless!💙💙💙
Golden stars 🌟🌟🌟 for #nailartchallengedec 🌟🌟🌟
I used beautiful golden star #nailstickers from @nailartuk.co.uk 🌟🖤🌟🖤🌟
They peel off very well from the sheet 👍
They stickers stick very well on your nails even without using topcoat but I advice to use a topcoat anyway because your mani will last langer this way 💅😉😉
Check out https://www.nailartuk.co.uk/ for beautiful nailstickers
Angels for #nailartchallengedec 😇😇😇
Products used: ♡ @daily_charme Angel charm
A very cute and lovely charm 😇 perfect for the holidays 😇
The charms are reusable and are curved on the back to fit the surface of your nails.🖤
♡ @daily_charme Aurora Fairy Dust, gorgeous glitter that I mattified for this mani.
Old Egypt for #nailartchallengenov 💛💛💛
On my middle and ringfinger I placed a gorgeous #nailcharm from @daily_charme 💛💛 they have the most unique and glamorous charms 💛💛💛
I combined this old Egypt charms with @daily_charme fairy dust original 😍
This glitter is just fabulous 💛💛💛 everytime you apply this glitter it’s a bit of a surprise because the color is different on different colors of polish💛
Patchwork and pink glitter nails💖💖💖💖💖
Check out the beautiful pink glitter that I received to review from @madam_glam 😍😍😍 🖤💖🖤 I LOVE IT 🖤💖🖤
I painted my ringfinger with a base coat and dipped my nails in the glitter pot while it was still wet 💖 and than I finished with topcoat💖
The glitter is so beautiful and very easy to use 💖💟💖 perfect to give every mani a glam touch💖
I also added glitter accents on the patchwork design (that I did freehand) on my other nails 💖💖💖
This glitter looks fabulous and is very easy to use.
It’s perfect for a while mani, an accent nail or nailart 💖 the glitter also has a high pigmentation 👍👍👍
Pink glitter available at Madam Glam for € 5,58 or $ 6,50
Application (description from the Madam Glam website)
1. Open the glitter pot and push the glitters on one side of the pot to create a mount before you polish your nails, this will make dipping your nail into the
pot easier. If your nails are long, you can use a cosmetic spoon to pour the glitters on your nail.
2. Apply a coat of the polish or clear top in the area where you want the glitters to be. Leave a small gap around the edges and cuticle area.
3. Immediately dip your wet polished nail into the glitter pot.
4. Turn your finger from side to side to ensure you get glitters on the side of your nail.
5. The nail will be dry to the touch immediately after applying the glitter, but remember that the polish underneath is still wet.
6. Make sure you LIGHTLY brush off the loose glitters around the nails.