Rainy clouds 🌧☁️🌧🌦☁️🌧
♡ @heheplate weather stamping plate.
Patchwork and pink glitter nails💖💖💖💖💖
Check out the beautiful pink glitter that I received to review from @madam_glam 😍😍😍 🖤💖🖤 I LOVE IT 🖤💖🖤
I painted my ringfinger with a base coat and dipped my nails in the glitter pot while it was still wet 💖 and than I finished with topcoat💖
The glitter is so beautiful and very easy to use 💖💟💖 perfect to give every mani a glam touch💖
I also added glitter accents on the patchwork design (that I did freehand) on my other nails 💖💖💖
This glitter looks fabulous and is very easy to use.
It’s perfect for a while mani, an accent nail or nailart 💖 the glitter also has a high pigmentation 👍👍👍
Pink glitter available at Madam Glam for € 5,58 or $ 6,50
Application (description from the Madam Glam website)
1. Open the glitter pot and push the glitters on one side of the pot to create a mount before you polish your nails, this will make dipping your nail into the
pot easier. If your nails are long, you can use a cosmetic spoon to pour the glitters on your nail.
2. Apply a coat of the polish or clear top in the area where you want the glitters to be. Leave a small gap around the edges and cuticle area.
3. Immediately dip your wet polished nail into the glitter pot.
4. Turn your finger from side to side to ensure you get glitters on the side of your nail.
5. The nail will be dry to the touch immediately after applying the glitter, but remember that the polish underneath is still wet.
6. Make sure you LIGHTLY brush off the loose glitters around the nails.